There are 16 Local Dental Committees (LDCs) covering the 32 boroughs of Greater London, and there are 90 LDCs across England. LDCs meet both regionally and nationally, to share information and support one another in their local work.
The LDC Confederation currently comprises 11 of the 16 LDCs in Greater London:
- Bexley and Greenwich LDC
- Brent and Harrow LDC
- Bromley LDC
- Camden and Islington LDC
- Croydon LDC
- Ealing, Hammersmith and Hounslow LDC
- Hillingdon LDC
- Kensington, Chelsea and Westminster LDC
- Kingston and Richmond LDC
- Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham LDC
- Merton, Sutton and Wandsworth LDC
It is important that any dentists providing or performing NHS general dental services in any of the areas covered by the above list of LDCs subscribe to ensure they receive important updates from the LDCs and invitations to events.